A bit about us...

Kyle's studying for his MBA at the University of Edinburgh through August 2009. This is our life and adventures in Edinburgh.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Random Updates

Well, last week was our first official week of work and school.  We both enjoyed our weeks and are very excited to be back in a routine again! In case you read my last blog post, I did enjoy a deep fried mars bar this weekend! It sounds filthy and I can assure you, it is! But lucky for me, filthy sounding doesn't equal filthy tasting and I quite enjoyed it! 

With Kyle busy with school, we haven't done much sightseeing but there are a few things we've done that I haven't posted yet. Below is a picture of Duddingston Kirk.  Duddingston is a quaint little village about 2 miles outside of Edinburgh.  We walked there about a week ago to check it out. 

Kyle and Deacon in front of Duddingston Kirk

This next picture is of the walk towards Duddingston.  It's nice to get away from the city and see a little green!

Walk to Duddingston

We also visited the Royal Botanical Gardens.  They are free to walk through (which was the main draw for me).  Here's me in front of the ivy wall. 


If you want to see more pictures click here.  

-Stacie 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The pictures are beautiful! Can you double-check the link for us to click to see more?