A bit about us...

Kyle's studying for his MBA at the University of Edinburgh through August 2009. This is our life and adventures in Edinburgh.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Real BBQ

Now here's something that will stick to your ribs!  We had the chance to head over to Buzz 'n Ned's in Richmond for some good old fashioned BBQ.  Growing up on the West coast I wasn't aware how naive I was to how many ways pork can be slow cooked to create heavenly deliciousness!

Every time we visit Richmond we stop by Buzz 'n Ned's and I think you'll see from our smiles below... they didn't disappoint.


-Stacie & Kyle

2 comments:

Becky, Phil and Hayden said...

Hi Stacie! I found your blog off Hil's blog. Just had to say hi! How exciting to move to Scotland!

Unknown said...

You guys look so tan! Glad you're having a good summer! Stacie - I just finished reading Julie and Julia - I agree it was a little icky with all the swearing and her friend Gwen having an affair with a married man, but it was also entertaining and funny. Take care, Sarah