A bit about us...

Kyle's studying for his MBA at the University of Edinburgh through August 2009. This is our life and adventures in Edinburgh.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tulip Festival

We had the opportunity to head north out of Seattle this weekend and enjoy God's spectacular handywork at the Skagit County Tulip Festival. Take a look at these snapshots we captured...

Heather (my sister) and Brandon (bro-in-law) made the drive from Spokane to spend the weekend with us. Mom's working the camera.




Pretty spectacular scenery! I guess fields like these are one silver lining in the ever cloudy Seattle sky. I'm working on linking all our pictures to an accessable online photo album, but my rookie blogging skills are bitting me in the arse. Hopefully I can figure it out sooner than later.

-Kyle

2 comments:

Jen Stewart said...

HI- I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hello. My husband and I also worked in Edinburgh for a couple of years when we were first married. It is fabulous! Good luck in your adventures!

Louisette passion retriever, cat, memory Katanga said...

Hello Edinburgh, when i see this foto, i think it was in Holland, same fields tulips, and a great park KEUKENHOF,nice blog greeting from Belgium, i love Edinburgh, and his festival military musiek,