A bit about us...

Kyle's studying for his MBA at the University of Edinburgh through August 2009. This is our life and adventures in Edinburgh.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mother's Day in Texas

This post is a little delayed. We've had some technical difficulties over the past week....

For Mother's Day weekend, my mother & I met up in Texas to relive the glorious days of my Baylor education! We started the weekend off with a rendezvous in Dallas and then drove the hour and a half down to good ole' Waco to visit the Alma Mater!

Sic 'em Bears!!!
We mostly spent the weekend soaking up the Texas sun, eating lots of yummy food and drinking ourselves silly with frozen milkways (a delicious frozen coffee drink smothered in choclate sprinkles, caramel and whipped cream- what more could you ask for?). Saturday night we met up with some old Texas friends.
Here we are getting ready to enjoy some Tex Mex- my fave!!



On Sunday, my mom and made a stop in Dallas to visit her cousin Marsha. It was so fun to see her again and also meet her adorable boston terriers Quinlin and Mia.


All in all, it was a wonderful weekend to celebrate my mother. I love you mom!
-Stacie

No comments: