A bit about us...

Kyle's studying for his MBA at the University of Edinburgh through August 2009. This is our life and adventures in Edinburgh.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back in the States

Well, we are officially back in the States spending time with friends and family and it feels good! We flew from Edinburgh to Virginia and spent a little over a week with my family. One day we went down to Colonial Williamsburg with my good friend Katie and her boys Chase & Brooks.

Colonial Williamsburg

Katie & Me in Williamsburg

Kyle & I felt very nostalgic when we went in the 'Scotland House'. Katie even bought us a can of Haggis to enjoy here!

In front of the Scotland House

Kyle & Brooks playing with dinosaur eggs (aka rocks)

Katie & Me in the stocks!

During our week we also went to Harrisonburg to visit my brother Justin at JMU. He is a freshman this year! It is still blowing my mind that he is all grown up. I still think of him as being a little kid, but as you can see those days are long gone!

Justin & Kyle on campus

Last time we were in Virginia my parents had just gotten a german shepherd puppy named Moses. We were reunited this trip and now I am missing him! He's HUGE, but super sweet and endearing. After he got used to us, he followed us around the house looking for an ear scratch or tummy rub.

Sweet little Mo-Mo

We are now back in Spokane hanging out with Kyle's family. We should be here for the next few weeks- we'll keep you posted on our future plans!

-Stacie

No comments: